Belay device with cam-assisted blocking
Does it need an introduction? The GRIGRI sets the standard for belay devices. In the gym or at the crag, it makes belaying easier with cam-assisted blocking. Equipped with an ergonomic handle, providing easy control for a smooth and comfortable descent for the climber. Compact and lightweight, it can be used with single ropes from 8.5 to 11 mm. Perfect for working your project!
- Belay device with cam-assisted blocking, designed for the gym and crag:
- Feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope
- Cam-assisted blocking for a more comfortable belay: when the climber falls or weights the rope, it tightens, making the cam pivot to pinch and block the rope
- Cam-assisted blocking offers leeway for the brake-side hand position, regardless of the angle between the climber side and brake side of the ropes
- Rope installation diagram engraved on both the inside and outside of the device
- Comfortable and convenient when lowering:
- The ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone
- Progressive control of rope feed provides a smooth and comfortable descent
- 3:1 mechanical advantage of the handled camming mechanism helps control rope feed on small-diameter ropes and requires less effort on the handle for large-diameter ropes
- Intended for all users:
- Simple to use for belaying both lead and top-rope climbers
- Optimally balanced design: lightweight (175 g), compact, and durable
- Compatible with 8.5 to 11 mm dynamic single ropes and optimized for those 8.9 to 10.5 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Rope compatibility: 8.5 to 11 mm single rope
- Material(s): Aluminum side plates, stainless steel cam and friction plate, reinforced nylon handle
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151-1, UKCA, UIAA
|Inner Pack Count
UPDATED: 15TH JULY 2022
How does the delivery process work?
Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
How are items packaged?
We package our products in courier jackets or boxes. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging.
What is the range of locations to which Triquip Sports ships their products?
Triquip Sports ships throughout India!
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered email and/or phone number. As we prepare and ship your order, you can then check the status of your package through the 'Track' button on the 'My Orders' section. We will target at best efforts to dispatch all orders within 5 days (excluding Sundays and public holidays) of order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations.
Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
We have standard shipping charges for most addresses.We are currently not accepting Cash On Delivery orders.
Does Triquip Sports ship outside India?
At present Triquip Sports does not ship outside India. However, we are working on starting international delivery to many other countries, so stay tuned!